The St David is an extremely popular home and with 5 different sizes available we know why!
The main door takes you into the large living space of the home which is rustic in design and warm and welcoming with its shades of plaid and russet, its brown sofa and carpet against neutral walls.
The lounge is cosy and has an L-shaped sofa with a built in pull out occasional bed underneath and a coffee table which faces a full height feature fireplace with integrated storage and mirror. On the electronics front there’s a TV point and cabinet in the corner which has USB sockets and a blue tooth sound system is available as an option should you wish.
If you have a pitch large enough to accommodate decking on the end of the home then the large windows at the end of the lounge can be replaced with patio doors which are also available as an additional extra.
The kitchen is both practical and modern and has an integrated fridge freezer and full oven with grill, 4 burner hobs and cooker hood which all come as standard. A slimline dishwasher and integrated microwave are additional extras available too. The dining area is located within the kitchen area has a freestanding table and chairs.
Through the doors and down the corridor you will find the bedrooms and bathrooms. All models have an en-suite off the master bedroom which has a sink and a WC but if you choose the 38ft x 12ft (2 bed) model then you have the option of adding a bath or shower to the en-suite too!
Décor in the bedrooms is bright and airy with duck egg blue coloured headboards and yellow, blue and charcoal print on the curtains.
The master has plenty of space and storage. The bed lifts up so you can store your suitcases underneath, there are wardrobes, shelves and a built-in vanity unit with its own sockets and mirror. There’s even a TV point in the bedrooms here should you wish to escape from the family to watch something else.
The family bathroom is contemporary and has a shower, WC and sink unit.
Included in this home:
- Sandstone aluminium cladding
- Electric fire
- Carpet underlay throughout
- Voiles throughout
- Stylish light fittings with low energy bulbs
- Scatter cushions in lounge
- USB socket in lounge
- Free-standing dining table and chairs
- Externally vented powered cooker hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- 40mm worktops
- Soft close hinges to doors and drawers in kitchen
- TV point to master bedroom and one twin room
- King Size bed in master bedroom (2 bedroom models)
- Lift-up bed to main bedroom
- USB socket to all bedrooms
- Plain duvet covers and pillowcases
- Bed runner in main bedroom
- En-suite with domestic style bath (38ft x 12ft 2 bedroom only)
- Separate en-suite toilet
- Shaver socket
- Bathroom extractor fans
- Under locker lighting in kitchen
- Additional sockets next to TV point in lounge
- Coat hooks in all bathrooms
REGULARLY SPECIFIED OPTIONS
- Pre-galvanised or fully galvanised chassis
- ‘Low E’ PVCu Thermaglass double glazing
- Winter premium pack
- Winter electric pack
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated slimline dishwasher
- Space saver bed for twin room
- Lounge pouffe
- Patio doors
- Bluetooth sound system in lounge
- ‘Exclusive’ pocket sprung mattresses
- Replace en-suite bath with shower cubicle (38ft x 12ft 2 bedroom only)
The St. David Exclusive includes as standard:
- Front patio doors
- Integrated 6ft deck
- Full canopy with fitted spotlights