The Loire is a great entry-level home which comes in 3 different sizes with both 2 and 3 bedroom versions available so there is something to suit all needs and budgets.
The interior décor throughout this airy home is neutral walls against soft furnishings in chocolate brown, cardinal red and russet tones and woven fabrics on the sofas and fixed dining area.
The lounge is located at the end of this home with a large bay window which allows plenty of light into the living space. The lounge furniture includes a fixed L-shaped sofa which also houses a fold out bed for those extra guests, a coffee table, TV cabinet with drawers and shelves and a mirror above.
At the edge of the lounge is the dining area which consists of a freestanding dining table, 2 stools and a fixed seating area which matches the sofa fabric.
The kitchen is open plan and stylish with contemporary worktops and modern appliances. There is a full oven with grill and extractor fan, a 4 burner gas hob, a space for a microwave and, in the 12ft wide versions, an integrated fridge freezer comes as standard.
Through the door and down the corridor you will find the bedrooms and the family bathroom where the feeling of airiness continues.
The bedrooms have contemporary handle-less wardrobes, over the bed storage and bedside shelves too providing plenty of storage space for all your holiday essentials. In the master there even space for a vanity area with a mirror, its own sockets and a stool. In the twin room one of the beds slides under the other for extra space if it’s not needed. The bedrooms have the same décor as the rest of the home with reds and browns against a neutral colour scheme adding to the brightness of the home.
The family bathroom is a good size and comprises of a shower cubicle, sink and toilet with shelves which are in the same contemporary stylish wood effect as the rest of the home’s furniture. The flooring is wood effect vinyl flooring in the kitchen, dining and bathroom areas and carpet to the bedrooms which can be replaced with vinyl flooring if you wish.
All in all the Loire is a great home for all the family.
- Fusion galvanised chassis with 10 year warranty
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- ‘Folded’ steel bargeboards
- Architectural front design
- Woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- White uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- ‘Bahia’ soft furnishing scheme
- Luxury carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and lounge
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- ‘Tisano Oak’ woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Hallway door (35’ x 12’ models only)
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Front bay window
- Fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed and loose back cushions
- Coffee table (except 10ft models)
- Lined curtains with tiebacks
- Window next to TV unit
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Stainless steel cooker hood with extractor
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Space for microwave
- Stainless steel sink/drainer
- 30mm laminate worktops with matching upstands
- Integrated ‘A+’ rated fridge and freezer (12’ models only)
- Freestanding dining table with fixed style seating and two stools
- Contemporary handle-less furniture design and feature panels
- One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Wooden headboard(s)
- Bedside shelf units and over bed storage
- Vanity area with mirror and socket (master bedroom)
Family Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower
- LED vanity spotlights
- Dual flush WC
- Extractor fan
REGULARLY SPECIFIED OPTIONS
- Environmental exterior
- ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazing
- Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- New freestanding dining table and chairs
- Radiator in en-suite (with gas central heating)
- Radiator thermostats
- ‘SwiftShield’ stain resistant fabric
- Electric plinth heaters and towel rails
- Wireless programmable room thermostat
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster (except 28 x 12 2 B)
- Shaving socket in bathroom
- Bluetooth audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers
- Electric fire
- Integrated microwave