There’s a real feeling of space and light when you enter the Canterbury with its white vaulted ceiling and many windows.
The kitchen area is contemporary with loads of storage and is fitted with all the mod cons that you need; integrated fridge freezer, microwave and a full oven/grill with a glass splashback and extractor fan all come as standard in this home. There is also space to add either a washer/dryer or a dishwasher as an optional extra if you wish too. The colour scheme is neutral with gloss cupboard doors against a practical charcoal work surface and wood effect lino flooring.
The dining area is located next to the window so is nice and bright and airy. It consists of a freestanding dining table and 4 chairs.
Through into the lounge is where the feeling of space really hits you. Here you have the option of having 2 sets of sliding patio doors to maximise a combination of indoor/outdoor living if you wish. The lounge itself is large and has an armchair and an L-shaped sofa tucked behind the kitchen wall. From here you can either look out through the optional patio doors onto your pitch or watch your favourite film on the tv, which itself, sits on a large wall mounted shelving unit with integrated cupboards with contemporary gloss doors. There’s also an integrated electric fire here too for cater for those chilly evenings.
You get to choose your own décor for the curtains and fabrics throughout the Canterbury. There are 3 colour scheme options available; the standard curtains and scatter cushions are light blue with white leaves and a splash of lime green and the sofa is grey. Other options are called “Peacock” which is a blue alternative pattern or “Zest” which is a more pastel green, grey and blue option.
The master bedroom has huge amounts of storage space with wardrobes, wall mounted cupboards over a bed which also has a lift up storage system for you to store items underneath. There are bedside cabinets, a mirrored dressing area with stool and an en-suite WC to boot.
The twin room has singles beds, a bedside cabinet and also has a wall mounted storage unit over the bed.
The family bathroom is spacious and has a shower, sink with mirror and toilet.
- Aluminium cladding – standard colour Glace
- White PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Entrance door leading to secluded hallway (2 bed models only)
- Gas powered water heater
- Free-standing corner sofa with fold-out occasional sofa bed and armchair with scatter cushions
- Large TV storage unit with integrated electric fire
- Coffee table
- Wall-mounted mirror
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer and microwave
- Double cavity gas oven/grill with glass splashback and extractor fan
- Freestanding dining table and dining chairs with faux leather pads (two additional stools supplied in three bed model)
Hallway (2 BED MODELS ONLY)
- Full height storage cupboard
- Wall mirror and coat hooks
- Double bed with lift-up storage system (Kingsize bed supplied in 38 x 12.5 and 40
x 12.5 models)
- En-suite WC
- Bedside cabinets
- Full height wardrobes
- Mirrored dressing area with feature wall and stool
- Single beds
- Bedside cabinet
- Overhead storage unit
Family Shower Room
- One piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Mirrored storage unit
REGULARLY SPECIFIED OPTIONS
- Single sliding patio door – option of front aspect, side aspect or both aspects
- Exterior cladding – vinyl options
- Alternative upholstery options in Peacock and Zest
- ‘Environmental Green’ exterior and window frames
- Gas central heating system featuring high efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Integrated MP3 sound system
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Bedding pack – suggested colour silver
- European Specification