The 35ft x 12ft 2 bed Lymington is a great practical home which has a neutral colour scheme throughout so you can put your own stamp on the internal décor if you wish.
The main doorway takes you straight into the large open plan living area which has a combination lounge, diner and kitchen area.
The first thing you notice as you enter the home is how light it is which is due to a combination of the white vaulted ceiling, the neutral wall colouring and the big windows. Although the home is primarily neutral in its décor the curtains and optional furnishings do have a splash of colour in them with touches of duck egg blue, straw yellow and beige.
The kitchen area of the home has a full oven, modern wipe-clean surfaces and ample storage space as well as an allocated space for a fridge freezer and a microwave too, both of which can be added as an optional extra. It has lino flooring for practicality and additional storage in wall mounted cupboards.
Moving into the lounge and dining area there is a fixed “dinette-style” dining area which is separated from the main lounge seating area and consists of a fixed cushioned bench-style seating around a freestanding dining table with an additional cylindrical stool. The lounge area itself is comfy with a large wrap around sofa underneath big windows overlooking the end of the pitch. On the wall there is a gas fire, a TV cabinet with storage and a USB port.
Heading out of the living space and down the corridor to the end is the master bedroom which is pretty spacious; there’s a good amount of storage space in the wardrobe, a set of contemporary floating shelves above the bed and lots of space to move around the bed too. It also has its own en-suite bathroom with a sink and toilet. Décor is a pastel duck egg blue and neutral colour walls here.
The twin room has the same décor as the master and has twin beds, a similar shelving unit above the bed and a wardrobe. In the 3 bed version there are 2 twin rooms either side of the master.
The family bathroom in the 2 bed version has a shower, sink and toilet and in the 3 bed home the toilet is separate to the main bathroom. The master bedroom in the 3 bedroom version does not have an en-suite.
- Aluminium cladding – standard colour Sandstone
- PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Gas water heater
- Wrap around seating with fold-out occasional sofa bed
- Gas fire
- TV and storage unit
- Double cavity gas oven with hob/grill & splashback
- Modern worktops with matching upstands
- Fixed dinette seating
- Freestanding pedestal dining table
- Upholstered cylinder stools
- Double bed (kingsize bed in 35 x 12 2 bed model)
- Floating shelves over bed
- En-suite WC (excludes 19 x 12 2 bed model)
- Bedside cabinets
- Mirrored dressing table with shelving unit
Twin Bedroom (s):
- Single beds
- Floating shelves over bed
Family Shower Room:
- Shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Separate WC (35 x 12 3 bedroom model)
Regular specified options:
- Exterior cladding – vinyl options
- Fully galvanised chassis
- “Environmental Green” exterior and window frames
- Gas central heating system featuring high efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Electric fire
- Scatter cushions (lounge)
- Integrated MP3 sound system
- Occasional coffee table
- Integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer (excluding 29 x 12 model)
- Under counter fridge
- Integrated microwave
- Recirculating carbon filter extractor fan
- Plinth heaters to bedrooms
- Lift up storage bed to main bedroom
- Bedding pack – suggested colour Duck Egg Blue
- Shower rood extractor
- Electric heated towel rail to shower room
- European specification