The Sheraton is a long standing favourite, dating back to the days of BK Bluebird which is now rolled into the same Willerby brand.
Enter by the side door and you are greeted by a large kitchen/diner with a large dining table as its centre piece. Just like at home, the kitchen here is more than just a place to cook. There are plenty of cupboards and shelving for your crockery and supplies. There is an integrated microwave and fridge freezer and you have the option of integrated washer/dryer and dishwasher to add to the specification if required.
The kitchen leads straight into the lounge which has 2 x freestanding sofas, one of which is a sofa bed for any guests you may have. The lounge wall has a lovely (faux) fire place with a wooden surround including space for your books and belongings. Even the tripod floor lamp is included and adds to the stylish finish. There is the option for French Doors to be added so you can step straight from your lounge out on to decking (not included).
The master bedroom is very spacious with plenty of storage space, with the white panelling theme continuing and adding a great finish to the dresser. Behind the headboard wall, to one side you will find a door leading to your en-suite bathroom complete with toilet, sink and shower. On the other side of the bed you will find a door leading to a walk in wardrobe.
The family bathroom has a large shower with a tiled effect wall, sink and toilet. The twin room just opposite has 2 full sized single beds and wardrobe space with book shelves.
- Upgraded fully galvanised chassis
- Aluminium cladding – standard colour Light Grey
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Gas central heating system featuring high-efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Energy efficient lighting
- Flame effect electric fire with feature fireplace
- Coffee table and TV cabinet with storage unit
- Scatter cushions
- Two freestanding two-seater sofas with occasional fold-out bed
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
- Integrated microwave
- Freestanding dining table and chairs
- Welsh dresser style storage and display cabinet
- Stainless steel gas cooker and externally vented extractor fan
- Kingsize bed with lift-up storage system (in selected models)
- Mirrored dressing area and stool
- Wardrobe with drawers
- Single beds
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Tallboy drawer unit
- En Suite – One piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Family Shower Room – One piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Circular wash basin mounted on vanity unit
- Chrome towel rail
- Shaver socket
Optional extras included with this stock home:
- Light grey rigid vinyl cladding
- European specification
- Residential specification BS 3632 (2015)
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Outlook French doors
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated slimline dishwasher