With oodles of interior space the Derwent is a stylish home boasting all the mod cons for great family holidays and comfortable assisted living. ABI really have packed all the essential and convenient features into this home ensuring ultimate holiday relaxation for all.
The Derwent’s wider door frames, each with their own individual sliding door, allow easy full access to every room right from the main doorway which is located towards the rear of the home.
As you enter the home you will find the large master bedroom immediately to your right hand side. The Derwent has 3ft divan beds throughout; there are 2 of these in the master which can convert into a 6ft wide bed for optimum comfort. There are mirrored wardrobes with built in drawers and even space or a vanity unit in the other corner which has its own sockets. There’s also a TV point here. In addition, patient helper apparatus comes as standard in this room.
The décor is light and airy with blue curtains and a modern yellow, blue and grey print on the pelmets which is matched on the headboards.
Next to the master is a large wet room bathroom which has Doc M disability equipment throughout and lots of room for total manoeuvrability.
Into the kitchen area, where the base units have been lowered for convenience, you will find a sink with plenty of space underneath to cater for a wheelchair, a full oven, hob with a cooker hood and an integrated fridge freezer , all of which come as standard. If you prefer to have standard height units instead then this is an additional option available to you too.
The large twin room is just off the kitchen area where you will find 2 additional 3ft wide divan beds separated by a large mirrored wardrobe with built in drawers providing plenty of storage.
There’s bags of space in the bright and airy lounge too; there’s a comfy L-shaped sofa across the end of the home which faces a built-in full height TV and storage unit where there is also an electric fire.
The dining area is in the other corner and consists of a freestanding table and chairs with an additional storage unit behind it which is built into the wall.
The décor in the living space is checked shades of yellows and browns which blend well with the fabric on the sofa and beige carpets.
Included in this home
- Sandstone aluminium cladding
- Carpet underlay throughout
- Sliding internal doors
- Separate lounge and kitchen
- Electric fire
- Scatter cushions in lounge
- USB socket in lounge
- Free-standing dining table and chairs
- Soft close hinges to doors and drawers in kitchen
- Externally vented powered cooker hood
- Lowered base units in kitchen
- 3ft divan beds throughout
- 3ft twin beds to main bedroom which can convert to a 6ft wide bed
- TV point to master bedroom
- Patient helper apparatus in main bedroom
- USB socket to all bedrooms
- Wet room bathroom with Doc M disability equipment
- Bathroom extractor fans
- Widened entrance for wheelchair access
REGULARLY SPECIFIED OPTIONS
- Pre-galvanised or fully galvanised chassis
- ‘Low E’ PVCu Thermaglass double glazing
- Winter premium pack
- Winter electric pack
- Voiles throughout
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Plain duvet covers and pillowcases
- Standard height base units in kitchen