With its thoughtful design the Pemberton Sovereign mobile home offers superb and is ideal for users with limited mobility. It provides wide sliding doors and open living spaces with special consideration given to ease of access. This home is truly a great mobile home that is stylish, spacious and highly practical.
The living room is pretty large with L shaped sofas and the usual fold out bed for those unexpected guests. There is a fixed seating dining area giving you even more seating if the extended family decide to descend upon you!
The kitchen design offers great ease of use with lowered work surfaces, sockets and appliances making it easy access and very practical for wheelchair users while not compromising on style.
The Sovereign mobile home doesn’t stop there with its bedrooms offering ample storage and full accessibility. The double bedroom has moveable trapeze lift handles over the bed as a lifting aid. The shower room has been designed with the maximum practicality and functionality, offering a recessed entry level shower tray, folding seat, support bars and grab rails.
This mobile home truly offers a great space for people with limited mobility. It has great style which is not compromised by the functionality.
[info]This mobile home is for sale in France on selected parks and will be built to order and to your specification in the UK. Please enquire for more details [/info]
[bigbutton link=”https://www.eurobasemobilehomes.com/contact/” color=”orange”]Enquire[/bigbutton]
[tab title=”Standard across the range“]
- Pitched roof clad in pan tile effect plastisol coated galvanised steel
- Sliding door access to all rooms and 850mm (2ft 9in) wide exterior doors
- Movable twin beds
- Main bedroom with movable trapeze lift handles
- Fixed twin beds
- Pull out sofabed in lounge seating
- Multi-outlet TV aerial booster
- Fibreglass insulation
- Vaulted ceilings throughout with a minimum ceiling height of 2.13m (7ft)
- Fixed dining seating with movable table
- Single lever mixer taps in kitchen and shower room
- Twin axle chassis with detachable tow bar
- Large shower area with recessed tray for level entry, fold-out shower seat and support rails to shower and toilet with extractor fan
- Gas water heater with electronic ignition
- Low height kitchen work surface with leg space under sink
- Low level cooker with electric ignition to hob and oven
- Flame effect electric fire
- Fire extinguisher, smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector
[tab title=”Optional extras“]
- PVC-U double glazing
- Gas combi central heating system
- Low wattage electric convector heaters and/or panel heaters
- Pre-galvanised steel chassis
- Fridge or fridge freezer
- Standard 900mm high kitchen work surfaces
- Double bed in lieu of twins in main bedroom
- A range of accessories including televisions ,lounge lamps, bedroom cushions and throw
- Sovereign Lodge available in timber, vinyl and Canexel cladding
Southern France from £xx,xxx.xx plus site fees
Northern France from £xx,xxx.xx plus site fees
Final prices vary depending on location and specification you choose.
For more information about ABI mobile homes for sale in France and available campsites and pitches please call 0788 412 7573 or contact us via our enquiry form.