Pemberton Elite mobile home for sale
The Pemberton Elite is a popular mobile home and has had a makeover for 2013. The living area has a light and neutral colour scheme giving you the chance to add your own personal touches to transform it into your second home. It has a spacious lounge incorporating and a dining area and a kitchen that is set behind a partition. There is plenty of seating and a pull down bed for visiting family and guests.
The stylish kitchen has plenty of workspace and storage, so you feel like you are at home and not making do with minimal facilities. Its design is practical and laid out well with white cupboards and darker contrasting worktops.
The Elite has two entrances which is great for practicality and summer living especially if you have decking. You could walk straight out onto the deck from your lounge to enjoy a cold drink in the sun, or use the door that enters into the kitchen/diner area with its convenient utility storage space.
The bright decor has taken into the bedrooms making the rooms welcoming and comfortable. The master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe along with a dressing table. The twin room also boasts a dressing table along with a good sized wardrobe space.
The high specification of the Elite makes this a great holiday home for all the family at an affordable price.
[info]This mobile home is for sale in France on selected parks and will be built to order and to your specification in the UK. Please enquire for more details [/info]
[bigbutton link=”https://www.eurobasemobilehomes.com/contact/” color=”orange”]Enquire[/bigbutton]
[tab title=”Standard across the range“]
- Fibreglass insulation: 150mm – roof; 60mm – walls and underfloor
- Vaulted ceilings throughout with a minimum ceiling height of 2.13m (7ft)
- Flame effect electric fire
- TV aerial socket in lounge
- Fold out sofa bed under lounge seating
- Dining table and chairs
- Coffee tables in lounge
- Ceramic washbasin with single lever mixer tap
- Gas water heater with electronic ignition
- Integrated cooker with grill, oven and electric ignition
- Microwave shelf
- Fire extinguisher, smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector
- Multi-outlet TV aerial booster
[tab title=”Optional extras“]
- PVC-U double glazing
- Gas combi central heating system
- Low wattage electric convector heaters and/or panel heaters
- Pre-galvanised steel chassis
- Integrated or freestanding fridge freezer
- Freestanding fridge
- A range of accessories including televisions, lounge lamp,
- Lounge/bedroom cushions and throws – see features list
- Elite Lodge available in timber, vinyl and Canexel cladding
- Replace front window for patio door
Southern France from £xx,xxx.xx plus site fees
Northern France from £xx,xxx.xx plus site fees
Final prices vary depending on location and specification you choose.
For more information about ABI mobile homes for sale in France and available campsites and pitches please call 0788 412 7573 or contact us via our enquiry form.